CONSENT TO MARKET SURVEY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. MARKET SURVEY
You have been invited by Sigrid Therapeutics AB, corp. reg. no. 556958-3023, Norrtullsgatan 6, 113 29, Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter ”Sigrid”) to participate in a market survey regarding a new dietary supplement (the “Dietary supplement”). You can find detailed information about the Dietary supplement on the packaging of the Dietary supplement and other material you have been and will be provided with by Sigrid in conjunction with the market survey (the “Product information”). You can at any time request further information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
By giving your consent to participate in the market survey on the conditions stated in this document, you confirm that you have read and understood the information herein. You also confirm that you have had sufficient time to consider your participation in the market survey and that you understand the purpose of it. You agree that your participation and the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with what is stated below and Swedish law. For the avoidance of doubt, Swedish law shall be considered applicable regardless of the participant’s country of residence.
If any provision of this document shall be held or made invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remainder of this document shall continue in full force and effect and shall not be affected by such invalidity.
By participating in this market survey, you hereby confirm that; i) you are at least 18 years old, ii) the information you have provided (especially health information) is complete, true and relevant, and iii) you have informed Sigrid of any circumstances that may affect your participation in this market survey.
You understand that your participation in the market survey is voluntary and you may at any time cease your participation in the market survey without cause. You may also, at your discretion choose, whether to answer to the questions in the market survey or not.
You confirm that you have received sufficient information about your rights, the market survey and the content and use of the Dietary supplement. You also confirm that you have received satisfactory answers to your questions. Note that you may at any time before, during and after your participation request further information from Sigrid.
You confirm that you understand that the Dietary supplement is for your personal use only and may solely be used for the purpose of participating in the market survey. This means that you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else, to sell, distribute, market, promote or copy the Dietary supplement or any Product information, or reverse engineer, modify, reproduce or duplicate the Dietary supplement or its ingredients.
3. PERSONAL DATA
In order to conduct the market survey, Sigrid needs to collect and process certain personal data. All information collected about you in connection with the market survey is handled confidentially and in accordance with applicable law. Sigrid may process the following personal data in connection with the market survey:
- Your contact information, such as name, address, phone number, e-mail and age.
- Information regarding your health, such as diagnoses, health status, diseases, medication and treatment.
- Other information you provide in connection with the market survey, which together with other information may constitute personal data.
The personal data is processed for the purpose of executing the market survey, analyzing and compiling results from the market survey and to communicate with you regarding the market survey. Information about your health is further processed to assess your suitability for the market survey.
The legal basis for processing your personal data are the following:
- The processing of your contact details and other information you provide in connection with the market survey is necessary to fulfill our agreement with you, i.e. the agreement regarding your participation in the market survey.
- The processing of health data is processed based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You acknowledge that processing of your health data is necessary in order to conduct the market survey and that your participation in the market survey will be aborted if you withdraw your consent.
- Your personal data may also be processed to fulfill legal requirements or to protect Sigrid’s rights.
Your personal data will be shared with Nova Commerce AB who cooperates with Sigrid in conducting the market survey. Your personal data is processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your personal data is only processed for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of conducting and analyzing the market survey. Thereafter, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized so that you cannot be identified from the results compiled from the market survey.
You always have the following rights in relation to the personal data we process:
- Right to access – the right to access information on how your personal data is processed.
- Right to rectification – the right to have any inaccurate personal data concerning you corrected.
- Right to erasure –the right to have personal data about you that is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing – the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted if you find that it is unnecessary for the purposes it was collected for, such purposes have been fulfilled, the processing is unlawful, or the information inaccurate.
- Right to data portability – the right to have your personal data transferred to another data controller. This right is limited to personal data that you have provided to us.
- Right to object – the right to object the purposes or lawful grounds to your personal data being processed based on our legitimate interest.
- Right to information about data collection – a right to be informed about the sources used to collect your personal data (when the information is not provided by you).
There may be additional requirements or regulations that extend your rights. There are also requirements and regulations that may limit your rights. For example, there may be obligations under applicable law that prevent us from disclosing or transferring parts of your data, or from restricting or deleting your data.
For questions or comments about Sigrid’s processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unhappy with how we process your personal data, you have the right, at any time, to file a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (https://imy.se), which is the responsible supervisory authority in Sweden, or the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence.
4. Limitation of liability
The information in the Product information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute any advice provided to you by a physician or other qualified health care professional. You shall not use the Dietary supplement or the Product information to diagnose or treat a health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or healthcare provider. If necessary, you should always consult with your physician prior to participating in this market survey and consuming the Dietary supplement.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, Sigrid shall not be held liable for any injuries or damages resulting from your failure to notify Sigrid of any health conditions (diagnoses, ailments, allergies or similar) that may affect your participation in the market survey or from not using the Dietary supplement in accordance with the available Product information and other instructions provided by Sigrid.
5. Governing law and jurisdiction
Any disputes or claims arising from the participation to the market survey and this consent form shall be settled in accordance with Swedish law and by a general court with Stockholm district court as the first instance.