JOIN OUR MOVEMENT FOR A HEALTHIER WORLD!
Apply to participate in our pre-launch program today:
- Be the first to try our product for free
- Share your experiences and your journey towards a healthier lifestyle
- Help us give millions around the world a better way to fight diabetes and obesity
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
A message from our CEO
Hello and welcome to the Sigrid Consumer Pre-Launch Program – we are so excited to start building a healthier future for you and countless others together!
My name is Sana Alajmovic and I am the CEO & Co-founder of Sigrid Therapeutics. At Sigrid, we are driven by a vision of a world where no one falls ill with chronic lifestyle diseases.
We are looking forward to offering you, and other qualified participants, the unique opportunity to try our innovative dietary supplement for free (valued at SEK 3,000). Our supplement will help you reclaim control of your health and increase your quality of life.
This product is a novel and innovative solution that will give millions around the world a better way to fight type 2 diabetes and obesity. By trying our product and sharing your experiences, you become part of this important movement. Together we can make a difference, and we are looking forward to seeing the positive impacts the product will have on your health.
The first kick-off webinar is on August 22nd and we are excited to welcome you to our Consumer Pre-Launch Program. You can find more details below.
Let’s make the world a healthier place – together!
What is SiPore®?
We have created a new dietary supplement powered by SiPore® – a patented technology that is clinically proven to help control blood sugar levels and support your health, wellbeing, and energy.
It is a naturally sourced, carefully designed mineral to be consumed together with your two largest meals of the day.
The product is not a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle, but rather a complement that enhances the effects of healthy lifestyle habits.
Watch our animated video to learn more!
WHAT IS UNIQUE WITH OUR NEW PRODUCT?
After 10 years of research, we are in the final phase of launching our new dietary supplement – a tasty, easy-to-use gel that is clinically proven to help control blood sugar levels, and support your health, wellbeing, and energy. It is a naturally-sourced, carefully designed mineral to be consumed together with your two largest meals of the day.
Apply to be one of the first 150 people to try it before the official launch!
HELP US TRANSFORM LIVES WITH OUR PRE-LAUNCH PROGRAM
This is a unique opportunity to try our product for free before anyone else. As part of our pre-launch program, you will:
- Use our product for 6 weeks with 2 meals per day
- Share your experiences with us
- Help improve a life-changing product
Powerful & Helpful WIP
- Promotes long-term health & balanced blood glucose levels
- Promotes balanced daily energy levels
- Supports healthy weight loss
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FAQ HERE
FEATURED IN NEWS
Date & Time
22 August 12:00 (30 min)
22 August 18:00 (30 min)
Webinar: Welcome to the Sigrid Consumer Pre-Launch Program (Swedish)
Webinar: Welcome to the Sigrid Consumer Pre-Launch Program (English)
1st Questionnaire to your email
22 – 26 August
We will ship the product to your home via XXX
27 August – 8 October (6 weeks)
6 weeks of the Sigrid Consumer Pre-Launch Program
2nd Questionnaire to your email
Webinar: Thank you and conclusion
THE PEOPLE BEHIND OUR POWERFUL PRODUCT
CSO, Co-founder, Inventor
- Professor in physiology at Stockholm University
- Over 25 years of experience in pharmacology and physiology
- Leader of an international group of scientists
CTO & COO
- D. in Organic Chemistry, Postdoctoral Fellow at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Specialized in the design and production of synthetic mesoporous silica
- Over 10 years of experience in scientific research in polymers
CEO and Co-founder
- Sc., Business and Economics Stockholm School of Economics
- Over 10 years of business development within life sciences
- Sweden’s Most Important Female Founder 2021 by financial newspaper Dagens Industri