Sigrid is fully committed to protecting your individual rights and keeping your personal data safe.
1. CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Sigrid Therapeutics AB
Company Reg No. 556958-3023
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Sigrid collects information primarily from you as a visitor to our website. An example of personal data we might collect include data generated whenever you use our website to track our site’s performance. This information may include data that could allow us to identify you as a user as well as your activity on our website.
Sigrid Therapeutics also registers personal data that you provide when you:
- Choose to provide it through contact forms on our website
- Submit a comment to any post
- We also collect information through cookies
- Finally, we collect performance data via a third party i.e. Linkedin campaigns and Google Search engine.
Sigrid treats all personal data with discrepancy for the purposes stated below, and according to the purposes stated in consent forms at the time of collection:
- To be able to reply to your queries/requests
- To be able to optimize and modify our website and social media channels by personalizing our user experience and services
- To be able to optimize and modify our website and social media channels for marketing purposes
3. THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Sigrid processes the personal data that it collects on you in order to provide you with our services such as to optimize the website user experience and for marketing purposes. Any sensitive personal data processed following collection will not be shared to third parties unless with your express consent.
By providing information to us, you consent to our registering and storing of your personal information and to us processing the specified information for the given purposes:
- When you submit a contact request, your information will be processed based on our legitimate interest
4. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of personal data is done in accordance with applicable privacy legislations which means that your personal data will be kept no longer than what is necessary with regards to the purposes of the processing.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
The personal data that Sigrid collects about you must be correct and we will, on our own or at your request, correct or supplement any information that may be incorrect or incomplete. You are also entitled, at any given time, and in certain circumstances, to:
- request that your personal data be deleted,
- request that processing of your personal data be restricted,
- object to the processing of your personal data, which includes requesting that it not be processed or used for direct marketing or analytical purposes (even profiling to the extent this is connected to direct marketing)
- request that your personal data be transferred to you or to another person in an electronic format.
If you have any questions about how Sigrid processes your personal data or if you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, please feel free to get in touch with Sigrid using the contact details above.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, webpages, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. As Sigrid has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not liable for any of its content, nor for any loss or damages which may occur through the usage of these links.
When you use our website, personal data may be collected by cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or other electronic devices to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information whenever you visit a website.
Personal data will only be collected through a separate consent and information about your usage and which pages you visit is then stored. Such information includes technical information about your device and your internet access, such as your operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When using our website, different methods may be used to identify you in order for us to learn more about our users. This may be done directly through our website or through the usage of a third party technique.
For more information visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Sigrid uses the following cookies:
We use functional cookies in order to remember your choices and settings whenever you use the website again such as what location you are in.
Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, and the links you followed and information about your browser, devices, and your IP address.
8. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You may set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website provides instructions on how you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9. THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If you believe that our processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR or applicable privacy legislation, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. In Sweden, the supervisory authority is the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen) and their website is: www.datainspektionen.se.